Left: Pale Lupin, Right: Pale Gold
After much anticipation their revived colour card has been unveiled, featuring twelve new colours including two new Colour Scales families.
This updated palette has been refined to reflect current trends – so what are the new colours?
- Mid Azure Green: A splendid deep teal
- Grey Stone: Don’t be fooled by the name this colour is undoubtedly blue
- Pale Lupin: A soft feminine warm but muted blue
- Middle Buff: A dark buff colour, visible on many 1930s buildings
- Light Gold: A ‘Victorian’ Colour in a warm shade of yellow
- Pleat: A haute couture colour inspired by the catwalks of Paris, Milan & London
- Mortake Yellow: A fabulous stand alone colour in one of this year’s most on trend tones, originally seen in the 17th century
Left: Aquamarine, Right: Mid Azure
The two new family members of Colour Scales are:-
- Aquamarine: A classic blend of blue- green helping to add coolness and tranquillity to any room
- Dorchester Pink: A fabulous lilac pink helping to add warmth to any room
Little Greene Paint Company introduce Flat Oil Eggshell.
Also new to the market is a Flat Oil Eggshell which features all the inherent technology of a water based paint appealing to all traditional decorators who prefer a solvent based paint. Available in all Little Greene Paint Colours inc. BS & RAL it is going to be a real winner especially with those who prefer a more ‘workable paint what will not run/sag’.